Calypso - Bikini Top - Blue Gingham
Calypso [kuh-lip-soh] def.: Calypso was a sea nymph who detained Odysseus on the island of Ogygia for seven years.
A wrap-around jacket-style top that can be shrugged on over wet swim things or teamed with the Calypso skirt. Crafted from a tactile woven seer-sucker swim fabric, which is quick-drying and fantastically textured, it can be tied to fit your figure in a variety of styles.
- - V-neck at front and back
- - cropped under bust
- - wrap-over ties
- - super-soft gold contrast lining
- - woven textured seersucker gingham
- - ultra-chlorine resistant
- - super-soft gold metallic contrast lining
- - polyamide/elastane
More from this collection
A resort lifestyle boutique with a summer spirit all year long