Lost Guides - Bali & Islands
A unique, stylish and offbeat travel guide to Bali
"This book highlights over 130 of the most delightful and special spots that I have discovered during my travels around Bali, Nusa Lembongan, Lombok, Gili Islands and the Komodo Islands over the last 4 years. I’ve personally visited each place and have included those restaurants that I always return to, boutique hotels where I tell my friends to stay, shops where I buy my favourite outfits from, or beaches where I like to spend afternoons reading a new novel. I’ve filled the book with my own original photography to give a true representation of each spot. I interviewed three fascinating people who have started creative ventures in Bali, so I hope you’ll enjoy reading their stories." Anna Chittenden, author
Lost Guides – Bali & Islands is the Second edition; revised and extended!
Two new areas: Lombok & Gili Islands and Komodo Islands
What will you find in this book?- Existing neighbourhoods have been updated with cool new finds while favourite spots have remained
- 10-Day Itinerary
- Interviews with three inspiring people who’ve started creative ventures in Bali
- Map illustrations for new areas and updated main map by Lindsey Balbierz
- Updated photography throughout the book
- A highly curated selection of places.
- Top travelling tips sourced from locals in those in the know, including chefs, fashion designers, architects, surfers and photographers.
- Secret beaches, boutique retreats, gorgeous Airbnb villas, cool cafes, foodie favourites, surf spots, traditional artisans.
- Practical and useful, the book is organised into neighbourhoods with maps and original photography to give you all the information that you need.
Who is this book for?
"I have created this book for today’s traveller – the stylish nomad with an interest in experience rather than expense and an eye for quality, design and authenticity. It is for those that don’t require over-the-top extravagance, nor have the budget of a backpacker – but are in search of those special places in-between" Anna Chittenden, author
216-pages (40% bigger than the first edition)
Soft cover book filled with tried and tested travel recommendations for Bali, illustrated with original photography.
More from this collection
A resort lifestyle boutique with a summer spirit all year long